Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Prayer room planing


The Lord's Prayer ...
Prayer  room are essential every parson because no parson in the word is unreligious. So prayer room is important for all the man. Christen prayer room is important for Christen parson ,about Christen prayer say some thing electrician received a new work assignment from his union. The man, Sinclair Hejazi, was told to report to 2 World Trade Center, the southern of the twin towersSome rages are famous of the word. We are know that Christan on of them.We are give you some item for planing Christan prayer room. "This, then, is how you should pray"
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread, forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors, and lead us not into temptations, but deliver us from the evil one...


... The Sinner's Prayer ...
Lord Jesus Christ; 
I am sorry for the things I have done wrong in my life. Please forgive me, I now turn from everything I know is wrong.
Thank you that you died on the cross for me so that I could be forgiven and set free.
The Lord bless you


http://www.catherinebrowning.com/PrayerRooms/Christian/images/Jesus%20Issa2.jpg          http://www.catherinebrowning.com/PrayerRooms/Judaism/images/mes32.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment